Monday, August 6, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

August 6th 2007
Happy Birthday to me! Also the 62nd anniversary of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima, I think.
What a good birthday! I got to talk to my sweetheart and two of my boxes came in the mail. I also got messages on face book from a bunch of my friends but I can’t access face book through the school’s server. I’ll have to work on that.
I though I had the picture posting thing figured out but no such luck. Sorry, I'll keep trying.
I go to Bethel for training tomorrow so there may not be any new entries for a few days. Maybe by then I'll have this picture posting thing figured out.
Goodbye for now.

4 comments:

peanutspenny said...

Jerry -

Just wanted to wish you a belated happy birthday. Was trying to figure out if you'd be on line yet.

Pam sent the pic's to everyone today and I asked her for your blog address. This is a pretty cool thing you're doing - not only the experience, but blogging it for all to see. You are truly living out many a man's dream (and definately one of Scott's!). I look for your blog to encourage him in his dreams. Thank you for that.

Take care of yourself - and get an address to us - maybe we can send you a care package or two!!!

Love,

Peanut & Penny

P.S. Admit it - pink really is YOUR color!!! (LOL)

P.P.S. I looked to see if Angelfoodministries.com was in Alaska yet - but no such luck!

scott said...

hey uncle jerry just wondering whats going on up there. so far it sounds pretty cool other than prices and a pink house
have you seen any grey wolves so far? just wondering.
talk to u later,
scott

peanutspenny said...

Jerry,

Found an Alaskan, mail order grocer - thought it might help - they have dried foods, frozen, meat, pretty much everything - a minimum $100 order -

Penny

http://www.spanalaskasales.com

scott said...

hey uncle jerry,
its scott just wondering is it legal to five finger fish in alaska. what kinds of fish are there around where you live.