Thursday, July 26, 2007

Still waiting to go.

I fly to Anchorage in one week and emotionally I am ready. I still have a lot more stuff to ship. I had no idea that I would need so many boxes to move so little material.

Pam and I are going to Michigan this weekend so I can say my farewells. Seems crazy that I'm the one leaving, again, and I have the farthest to travel, yet I have to go to them to say goodbye. Doesn't that seem backwards?

The list of people who want to stay in touch with me on this journey is growing, almost, daily. This makes me happy because, the more people I can get excited about this part of Alaska the better off the schools will be. They still need teachers so I am doing my part to recruit some help.

More to follow later. Thanks for visiting and post your comments as you wish.

Jerry

No comments: